Friday, August 11, 2017

Blu-Ray: King Arthur Legend Of the Sword

King Arthur: Legend Of the Sword is out on Blu-Ray and DVD!!!! This is the only good thing that has happened this week, but I am glad for this at least. If you didn't get a chance to see it, or can't wait to see it again (me) this is a great film! I just picked up my Blu-Ray today, so I haven't gotten a chance to review it, however, I can't wait to watch it.
This is going to be a very difficult weekend/week for me: the decision has been made that, Saturday or Sunday night, my grandma will no longer be receiving life-sustaining medicines; she might rally and pull through--I certainly believe in miracles with all my heart and soul--however, it's likely she will only survive a few hours. Please keep her, and the rest of my family, in your prayers. Taking care of Grandma has been a big part of my life for the last five years and this is incredibly difficult and soul-wrenching. I will be with her tonight, and depending on how she is doing, I will be working on The Dark Tower post to finally get that up. Thank you so much, for you prayers and patience!
God bless!